FREE CNA Practice Test: Personal Care Skills 1
Welcome to the CNA Practice Test for Personal Care Skills!
As a CNA, you are able to provide direct care to those who rely on your help throughout the day. You may be asked to do a variety of tasks that make your patients and clients feel safe, comfortable, and happy.
Personal care includes everything from assisting with the basics, such as getting dressed and eating, to supporting the family when they have concerns about their loved one. Providing personal care and helping each person feel their best can be one of the most satisfying parts of becoming a CNA.
This practice test covers topics that you encounter each day as a CNA. There are 50 questions that are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked when you sit for the 2017 CNA Examination. Each question has been researched and the answer verified.
Some of the topics covered in this practice test include:
- How to shower or bathe a resident
- Caring for teeth and dentures
- Dressing and transferring a person with one-sided weakness
- Communicating with hearing and vision impaired clients
- Incontinence and skin care
- Special needs of a diabetic patient
Each of these questions has four options. Read the question carefully and select the best option. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you make a mistake, don’t worry! The correct response will be displayed, along with an explanation to help you understand. Track your progress on the upper left corner. Your correct answers will be in green. If you miss more than 12 questions, you can restart the test and try again. Good luck!
- Basic Nursing Skills 1
- Basic Nursing Skills 2
- Basic Nursing Skills 3
- Basic Nursing Skills 4
- Basic Nursing Skills 5
- Basic Nursing Skills 6
- Basic Restorative Services 1
- Basic Restorative Services 2
- Cognitively Impaired Residents 1
- Cognitively Impaired Residents 2
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills 1
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills 2
- Infection Control
- Legal/Ethical Behaviours 1
- Legal/Ethical Behaviours 2
- Mental Health/Social Services Needs 1
- Mental Health/Social Services Needs 2
- Personal Care Skills 2
- Resident's Rights 1
- Resident’s Rights 2
- Safety/Emergency Procedures 1
- Safety/Emergency Procedures 2
- CNA Exam Simulator