CNA Practice Test exam mode
What if you could prepare for your 2017 written CNA examination by taking a practice test that’s just like the actual exam? What if some of the questions were even identical to those on the test? And what if we told you that you can do it here, for FREE? Plus, there is no registration: just click on the practice test and start.
We want you to get off to a successful start in your new career as a CNA. We know that if you spend time preparing by using a format that’s similar to the one you’ll have when you take your real examination, you will be more confident and relaxed. You’ll know what kinds of questions you’ll be asked, and you will know how to answer them.
We’re putting this Exam Mode at the top of the practice tests, so it’s easy for you to find. You may want to take it before the other practice tests, to see what you need to focus on. Return to it as often as you like. Each time, the questions will be shuffled into a new order…as well as the four options. No two exams are the same!
The 60 questions in this Certified Nursing Assistant Exam Mode practice test have been divided among the domains, or categories, in the same way the actual 2017 CNA examination is constructed:
- Basic Nursing Skills and Safety/Emergency Procedures: 39%
- Personal Care Skills:14%
- Mental Health and Social Services Needs: 11%
- Basic Restorative Services: 8%
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: 8%
- Legal and Ethical Behaviours: 8%
- Resident’s Rights: 7%
- Care of Cognitively Impaired Residents: 2%
When you take the Exam Mode practice test, each question will have four options. Read the question carefully before selecting the answer. If you make a mistake, the correct answer and an explanation will immediately pop up. This will help you learn, as well as remember for the next time you take the practice test.
To help you even more, you can track your progress during the Exam Mode. In the upper left corner of your computer screen, you will see a numbered grid. With each question, the squares of the grid will turn green with your correct answers or red with the incorrect ones. At any time, you can click on the “Restart the test” button under the grid. The questions will go into a new random order.
We’re proud to be part of your study plan. We wish you great success in your CNA career!
CNA Exam Fact Sheet:
|Number of questions:||60|
|Answer correctly to pass:||48|
- Basic Nursing Skills 1
- Basic Nursing Skills 2
- Basic Nursing Skills 3
- Basic Nursing Skills 4
- Basic Nursing Skills 5
- Basic Nursing Skills 6
- Basic Restorative Services 1
- Basic Restorative Services 2
- Cognitively Impaired Residents 1
- Cognitively Impaired Residents 2
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills 1
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills 2
- Infection Control
- Legal/Ethical Behaviours 1
- Legal/Ethical Behaviours 2
- Mental Health/Social Services Needs 1
- Mental Health/Social Services Needs 2
- Personal Care Skills 1
- Personal Care Skills 2
- Resident's Rights 1
- Resident’s Rights 2
- Safety/Emergency Procedures 1
- Safety/Emergency Procedures 2